A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or device to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they may be used to meet the user.
Explanation of the types of cookies that can be used on this website:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service is provided requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity data is obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated over a period defined by responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and Statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as published content or the frequency at which show ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor It has been included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information behavior Users obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile for display advertising function thereof. It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where an ad or a promotion is published on our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that helps us later show related advertising with the search you have performed, develop control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time are, etc.
- Cookies techniques: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parties, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements while browsing store content for broadcasting video or audio or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service configuration regional from which you access the service, etc.
__utma google.com Identification of unique visitors: Used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes. More information on Google Analytics
__utmb __utmc google.com Cookies are sisters working together to calculate the time of visits to the website. _utmb keeps exact time of entry into the site, while _utmc keeps departure time. _utmb is removed at the end of the session: _utmc wait 30 minutes and then removed. Más información sobre Google Analytics
__utmz google.com Used to record the origin of the user and the keywords or keywords used by the user to access or find the address of the page. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic from search engines or campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links). More information on Google Analytics